Saturday, June 19, 2010

He says he's not attracted but his actions don't?

This guy shows all the human body language signs of physical attraction: frequent hugs, arm around my waist or on my back, invading my personal space bubble in conversations and leaning far forward towards me. I have never seen him do this to other girls.



He claims no sexual attraction to me. So we start talking about people we both know that we are attracted to. He picks a couple ugly girls - not saying this out of jealousy, asked my male roommate and he agrees those girls are ugly. Then he brings this up.



him: remember that time you said jon and i were close in good looks?



me: ya?



him: are you saying you like jon too?



me: he's cute yea



him: so does he flirt with you?



me: i dunno -shrugs-



He also notices whenever I am wearing a new pair of jeans, a new shirt, or when my hair looks a little different. He even noticed the small barely visible bump on my neck. No one else ever notices these things. Can someone show so many signs and still not be attracted? No, he's not gay.



He says he's not attracted but his actions don't?

When he claims no sexual attraction to you, does he say that directly to you or do you hear about it through a third party? If someone other than this person said this then maybe you are not hearing the truth. On the other hand, if he says this directly to you he either really does mean it or he's playing a stupid mind game with you. It sounds to me like the latter.....if he really has no interest then why would he be concerned enough about your possible interest in other guys to actually question you about them like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover