Thursday, June 17, 2010

How old is my cat?

i got a cat from the human society about year and a half ago. at the time they said he was 1yr old. his fur was completely black, but now he has more and more white fur coming in. the only thing i can compare this to is my childhood dog, who once she got older began getting white/grey hair. how can i really tell how old my cat is? he must be older than 2.5 yrs, right?



How old is my cat?

When I got my boy from the Humane Society last year they said he was 3-4 years old, but when I took him to the vet, my vet said there was really no way to tell how old cats are



How old is my cat?

i have a dog also from the humane society, after some analysis and pawreading, i discovered the age of my dog: 447 years of age. if you can send me pictures of your cat's paws i can also deduce the exact age of your pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover