Thursday, June 17, 2010

What is the title of the film? Its doing my head in!!!?

Its about a girl who changes into a wolf and she realises that she would rather live as a wolf and not human and (sorry to give the end away) but ends up going to live in a wolf sanctuary in the forest. Its about 10/15 years old. The main female had short dark hair name i think was natasha or natalie - dont know surname



What is the title of the film? Its doing my head in!!!?

Might be The Company of Wolves - it was a film about a young girl who went into a dream, and she became a wolf at the end (though she wakes up obv.)



What is the title of the film? Its doing my head in!!!?

Ladyhawke



What is the title of the film? Its doing my head in!!!?

IT MAYBE THE COMPANY OF WOLVES. NOT SURE THOUGH



What is the title of the film? Its doing my head in!!!?

Sunday Nights With Kathleen Cottar CPC, its a gud film , im s100% sure that thats the one



What is the title of the film? Its doing my head in!!!?

I can't find it on IMDB with the information given - too many choices. You might try following the keywords to see if anything clicks for you:



http://www.imdb.com/keyword/werewolf/



What is the title of the film? Its doing my head in!!!?

Gingersnaps? Or maybe one of the sequels.



What is the title of the film? Its doing my head in!!!?

You know, that almost sounds like "cat people". Nastassa Kinski.



What is the title of the film? Its doing my head in!!!?

it was the company of wolves.



What is the title of the film? Its doing my head in!!!?

It's company of wolves based on red riding-hood also starred Angela Lansbury as granny,main character was Rosaleen,started with and ended with a porcelain doll and red lipstick.



At the end she went with the wolves out the bedroom window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover