Thursday, June 17, 2010

Late bloomer... still growing?

I am almost a 20-year-old male, standing at 5 foot 8. I smoked cigarettes and was prescribed to adderall (AKA speed, diet pills, amphetamines) all through puberty. I was very rebellous and lived a very unhealthy lifestyle on purpose (im a dumbass). I know they probably stunted my growth. Anyway, I have my fathers exact build who is 6 foot 2 and he said he grew 4 inches in college. My brother is 6 foot 4. I have had facial hair for about a year.



My question is, can I still grow? I hit puberty later than my peers and I have been so depressed and wanting to kill my self because I feel so unproperly developed. My dad and brother are in these fully developed manly bodies while I am in this little boy body. I probably grew three inches max during puberty.



Can some Human Growth Hormone help me grow some? Are my growth plates closed? Any advice or information or anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.



Oh yea, I also smoked alot of marijuana during my teenage years.



Late bloomer... still growing?

its still possible for you to grow a bit- you probably will never reach 6' but you may gain 2" or so. You do not want to add anymore things to your body growth hormones are not healthy and can actually have major side effects. You will have to accept the fact that you may not be exactly like your brother and father, you may have more of your mothers side of the family genes, how tall are her brothers? You need to learn to love yourself and be happy with what you have. Congrats on making through your teen years sounds like they were rough. You may never have a buff body and you just have to accept what you have been given. Best of Luck



Late bloomer... still growing?

Probaly not even since you ruined your life with smoking and dieting pills is a bad idea when young. Well the average height for average man is 6' so you only 4 inches away from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover