Saturday, June 19, 2010

Movie help!?

There was this movie, or show that I watched when I was really little, and I can not for the life of me remember what it was, and no one I know has a clue either. Maybe someone out there will know and set my mind to rest. All I can remember of the show is that there is a boy, and he has black hair (it's a cartoon by the way). He has a friend of some sort (I think) but it's not necisarrilly a human. I think it might be an animal. Anyway, the boy goes down underground, or just in the basement of some building, and when he comes out he's running away from a massive thing of black goo that's chasing him. I know it's not much, but it's been bothering me for so long. Do any of you have a clue?



Movie help!?

I think its lilo and stitch.



Movie help!?

I know it's not animated, but could it be The Neverending Story?



Movie help!?

Hey Minuit! I think the movie's Fern Gully: The Last Rainforest. There was a black goo thing, the oil. It was scary when i was little. Anywho, yahoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover