Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cat retarded, or just loves me? (pics)?

My cat follows me everywhere. She sleeps like a human (lays her little head on pillow) She talks to me all the time, constantly. Always licks my hair... meows and meows at me until I 'meow' back at her, and when I meow back at her, she responds back.



retarded or just loves me?



http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/s...



and



http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/s...



Cat retarded, or just loves me? (pics)?

just LAHVES YOO!



my old cat did that



man i miss her



Cat retarded, or just loves me? (pics)?

she's probably very happy with her life right now, and loves the way it is. She probably does love you, which is not weird. I think it's cool that your cat can talk to you.



Cat retarded, or just loves me? (pics)?

u have a very pretty and healthy cat, i love kitties! she loves u, baby! she loves u! and u should love her back... your lucky. oh.. gah, i didn't mean to make it THAT mushy sounding.



Cat retarded, or just loves me? (pics)?

awwwww that is SO cute! my cat used to do that with me!! every morning I would go outside and call him inside, then I would feed him some cat food and we would hang out for a while, and it was so cute because at night he would sleep in my bed, and sometimes during the day like if I was on the couch watching TV or something he would crawl into my shirt and just take a nap there. I absolutely love cats, you should definitely cherish your relationship while you can, I wish I had.



Cat retarded, or just loves me? (pics)?

She just loves you.



Our cats:



come when called [ only for me - mom ]



stay when ordered to [ one more than the other ]



love laps, feet, legs - anything they can grab or cuddle



sit on shoulders like giant parrots



hang on a shoulder like a baby when in lap



sleep with heads in 'mom's shoes



play wrestling with my son



let my son pretend they are bagpipes, by holding them upside down, and 'blowing' into tip of tail [ while making bagpipe noises ]



Cat retarded, or just loves me? (pics)?

ur cat rocks



Cat retarded, or just loves me? (pics)?

how precious!!! your cat loves you!!



Cat retarded, or just loves me? (pics)?

Calico cats are known to be "talkers" and very personable. I've had a calico in the past that I swear was more of a person than she was a cat. I have two cats now and one is my constant companion. He can't go to sleep unless I hold him...he cries just like a little baby and gets all fussy. So, no, I don't think your cat is retarded but rather a very smart, and almost human calico. Enjoy your beautiful cat and give her all the love and attention she deserves. She loves you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover