Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's the name of this game?

I used to rent this game as a kid.. I believe it was for the SNES. You played as what I believe to be a caveman.. with unnatural colored hair.. maybe blue. Well, I guess you started as a monkey.. and then after collecting a certain number of orbs you would transform into a human. I think the plot of the game was to save your girlfriend, who was a monkey as well, that could transform into a "cavewoman". Sounds farfetched.. but I was young, and this is all I can rememer.



I BELIEVE it was an SNES game, but it could very well be a Genesis game.. maybe even NES. I've looked all over and I can't find any matches. Here's hoping you all know what I'm taking about.



Thanks!



What's the name of this game?

I'm Not Sure But I Think That Game Is Altered Beast (SEGA Genesis) Because As Far As I Can Remember You Can Change To Any Animal (Depends On The Level) By Colleting Orbs. I Have Played This Game Once and I Have Been To Level 2. I Dont Even Know The Story Of The Game. Try To Look For An Article About This Game In WIKIPEDIA.org



What's the name of this game?

i also played that one...



actually i have a copy of that game but i kinda lost it.



i forgot the title also but i'll try to find it when i go back home.



i think it transform into a wolf. i forgot.. maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover