Thursday, November 26, 2009

Did the devil tempt me in my dream?

I had a dream last night,and it was DISTURBING



Well i was in my house,and in the kitchen wearing a white robe.In front of me,about 5 feet away was the devil.He was NOT in human form,he had the same head that you see on a pentagram,that of a goat %26amp; with gray hair. http://www.nauvoochristian.org/images/pe...



He stood like a upright and was wearing a black/dark gray robe.You could see his chest,all furry like an animal's.He wore sparking jewels on his neck,arms %26amp; fingers.He never spoke to me,but a few seconds after i saw him,he motioned his arms to me as if saying''come here''.I did and we went into the bathroom.There he just sat on the toliet as if in a chair and stared into space.His robe changed to white and i was just sitting with my legs underneath me next to him.For some reason,i felt aroused by his presence.I tried to touch is neck area but as soon as i was near,he dissapeared.I remember in my dream,i knew it was wrong,but i continued to follow him.What does it all mean?



Did the devil tempt me in my dream?

This is what your dream means. You wearing a white robe represents wearing the righteousness which comes with salvation. The part about going into the bathroom has significance. The bathroom represents the place of spiritual cleansing. The toilet represents a spiritual aspect of your life where negative and unclean things are disposed of and flushed away. The devil sitting on the toilet represents him blocking the way your trying to dispose of some negative things in your life. The devil wearing a white robe represents that he is giving you the deceptive appearance, that your disposing of some issues correctly. And you sitting with your legs underneath him with your legs under your feet represents that you are giving heed to his deception. Basically, your dream is showing you that you are flirting with some ideas spiritually, that are not good for you. Towards the end of the dream the Holy Spirit was showing you that you were aware of some issues which are not good for you.



Did the devil tempt me in my dream?

To see the devil in your dream, signifies negative aspects of yourself. It may also indicate feelings of guilt that you have been harboring. It is time to release these feelings.



Alternatively, the devil may represent intelligence, cunningness, deception, and cleverness.



To dream that the devil talks to you, signifies that you will find some temptations hard to resist even though you know it is not in your best interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover