Thursday, November 26, 2009

Anybody remeber the cartoon DOUG?...?

I remember they were all different colors in that show. What unusual human color would you be if tomorrow you had to wake up colored forever? Plus how about your hair color?



Anybody remeber the cartoon DOUG?...?

no



Anybody remeber the cartoon DOUG?...?

I loved that show! OMG Doug %26amp; Skeeter. lol I remember he liked some chick whose name was Patty Mayonaise.



Anybody remeber the cartoon DOUG?...?

banging on a trash caaan



drumming on a street light



Anybody remeber the cartoon DOUG?...?

Yeah! I haven't seen that in soo long. How is Doug? In college yet? :D



Anybody remeber the cartoon DOUG?...?

I LOOOVED DOUUGG!!



Especially Porkchop! I'd be blue with green hair I hope!



Anybody remeber the cartoon DOUG?...?

Yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I loved Doug...with his dog and his teen love paddy mayonnaise. I think the colour I would be is purple...with sky blue hair.



Anybody remeber the cartoon DOUG?...?

yeah probaly blue or yellow



Anybody remeber the cartoon DOUG?...?

Haha I remember that. I was watching that show when my mum told me our family tree [an actual tree] was being chopped down after growing for generations when my great-grandparents migrated here. Bit off track but yes I remember :-D



Anybody remeber the cartoon DOUG?...?

Yes, I do............Pink hair and blue skin



Anybody remeber the cartoon DOUG?...?

Those were the good times, I'd like to be the color brown, and for my hair color i'd choose black .



Anybody remeber the cartoon DOUG?...?

AH! Best show ever =]



I would be purple with yellow hair and I would wear a leather jacket.



Patty is my idol =]



Anybody remeber the cartoon DOUG?...?

Yep, I remember that cartoon.



Anybody remeber the cartoon DOUG?...?

no,i didn't heart about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover