Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need Help with self-esteem?

I swear I have confidence issues.



but i honestly need help.



This has been bothering me to the point where i get stomach aches, bad ones.



I'm only 13, and I'm becoming paranoid about my looks.



very paranoid.



Whenever i looks at the mirror I just want it to crack and shatter, cause i know that my face belongs on the evolution chart, between mammal and human.



And it's also starting to scare me, cause all my friends, 2 strangers, and some other people have called me cute, or pretty, but thats just total bullshit to me, cause i can't believe them.



I just need your opinion.



ha ha, but isn't it pointless?



Cause I'm Ugly. Period.



Picture One, Headband:



http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd214...



Picture two, Hair Up:



http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd214...



Picture three: Laying down



http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd214...



Just so you know, I'm ready for the most negetive stuff.



so feel free to comment like that.



I need Help with self-esteem?

Don't be ridiculous. I swear, I felt like you for the longest time- my insecurity honestly led me into a depression. I would look into the mirror and think: "How can anyone even stand to talk to me? My nose makes me look like a monster." But I'm feeling much better now, and I've realized that, cheesy as it may sound, everyone is beautiful. I have never met anyone ugly in my life, for there is beauty in everyone. All the time you spend stressing about your looks is wasted time when you could have been living your life. Just enjoy life, and smile, because true beauty comes from happiness- seriously.



P.S. And I forgot to say, I laughed that you thought you were ugly- you're a very pretty girl. All you need is some confidence. Feel free to e-mail me if you ever want to talk. =)



I need Help with self-esteem?

Well, I for one think you're a beautiful girl who just needs to smile more. You look very depressed in those pictures..



I need Help with self-esteem?

honestly



so cute. you're adorable.



Everyone has self-esteem issues. I don't know a single girl without body issues. My best friend is one of the most attractive girls I've ever met, but she has an awful body image, always thinking she's too fat, her skin is bad, etc. No way. She looks amazing and so you do.



Just smile!



I need Help with self-esteem?

I know how you feel.



But honestly, you are soo adorable.



Just keep telling yourself everyday you are beautiful.



and ACCEPT the positive compliments.



Because you are beautiful.



Also I agree with everyone, SMILE MORE!!



It will make you feel great.



This also helped me.



Hang out with your friends more and go places.



I don't know, but it worked for me.



anyways!!! stooop!!!! You are a beautiful girl!!



I need Help with self-esteem?

please dont say ur ugly. becuase ur not. u have pretty shiny hair (put it down!), porcelain skin, and full lips. plus....uve got those enviable almond eyes. all i would do is put on a little mascar or liner to accent those peepers, leave ur hair down, define ur eyebrows a bit, and put on some lip gloss. thats it. and smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover