Saturday, November 28, 2009

What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

She is about 5 months old, tan/black medium hair tabby with white chin. She is VERY energetic, playful, full of life, sweet and cuddly and purry (when she is in the mood) and she loves to chase paper balls. She is brave and independent, yet loves human attention. I have currently been calling her Missy, but i kind of want a better name. Should i just keep this name? Any suggestions?



[URL=http://i177.photobucket.com/album...



[URL=http://i177.photobucket.com/album...



[URL=http://i177.photobucket.com/album...



[URL=http://i177.photobucket.com/album...



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

Amber for her eyes.



Or try this website: http://www.kessels.com/CatNames/index.ht...



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

Ginger %26amp; Lilly are the two names that popped in mind.



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

Looks like a Sammy to me, Samantha.



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

cleo



hazel



marble



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

spooks, whiskers, shaggy, shabby,



Walter, pipin. Tom oh no no no buddy or bobbie



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

I had a very wonderful cat that looked just like her. I named her CoCoa. She was smart and its been about 25 years now and I still think of her very often.



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

name her sadie, star, starla, or sophie



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

I'd Name her something that hardly anyone else would name thier cat. But it depends on if you want that. Some original names such as tiger or something.. or you could go to www.babynames.com and select pet names and look at them.



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

maybe cuddly,angel,princess,precious,tubby



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

kermy



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

try misty---pheobe----cleo----she will be used to missy by now shame to change it.-----



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

awwww.... sooooo cute... I want that kitty!!!



But my two boys may not be too impressed with a princess tucked between them.... so, you may keep the kitty.



A name? How about "Miss-Musha"



its close enough to "missy" for the cat to adjust and recognize as her new name



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

Missy is a cute name, or what about pearl, or Misty, or some thing like that. Make sure you can tell she is a girl by her name. Or what about Dora Belle (get it? "adorable")



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

moca or marble



or marble moca



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

OVER A DEBATE WITH ALL THE GIRLS WE COME UP WITH MINGE!



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

Jinx



Aspen



Fluffy



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

You should keep it Missy because your kitten is used to that name.If you don't do that she looks like a Stripe.



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

Electra, Etcetera, Mika, Mipsy, Missy is nice too :D



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

Missy is a cute name and if she is responding to that name then you should probably keep it. We got a puppy that was being called Duffy and he responded to that name so we just kept to make it easier for him. I



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

she's so cute! i would name her gopher, its different, but i think its a good name.



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

Lola!My Uncle's cat looks EXACTLY like that and it's name is Lola!



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

I say Fluffy or Brownie. My sister is cat expert and she sayed Fuzzy or Uzzy.



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

She's a pretty girl! I agree with the others who said that if she is responding to Missy, then you dont want to change it. She'll just get confused!



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

Sugar, bcuz she's active (hyper like u would be if u ate sugary food) and bcuz she's sweet like sugar!!!!!!! :-D



PLZ USE THIS NAME ITS PURRFECT!!!!!! E-Mail Me when u name her!!!!!!! :-D



My E-Mail Address Is.........



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

my son say's shieba



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

keep her name short and sweet. missy is just fine. if you want to change her name then princess, misty, or missy ...with anything you like. and just continue to call her the name she knows. my female is sarafina fina for short and what she reponds to she knows when she is bad as gets called her full name. she is sooo cute.



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

I like Sammy just because she looks like a Sammy, I also liked another person's answer which was Amber, or Chrisy because fluffy cats like this one just seem like Chrisy's to me.



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

missy or honey.cute by the way, I had a kittie that looked like her



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

such a cute cat!!!



abby, abbey



cinnomon



lily



daisy, daisy mae



daffodil



dandelion



indy (my cat's name)



cindy, cinders (my cat's name)



snickers (my cat's name)



jackie



jenna



jemma



emma



jem



kammy



kimmy



tara



kally



kala



lacy



lucy



labella



belle



lana



lady



princess



lauren



lala (lay-la)



lola



lil' dipper



lucky



lizzie



mabel



massie



madison



madi



nancy



fluffy



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

there are tons of websites out there...



happy searching



What should I name my kitten(pictures!)?

Zelda. I don't know why, but I like it. That's the name I heard when I looked at your pictures. Very pretty kitten.



And apparently, the name means "luck".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover