Thursday, November 26, 2009

Retarded cat or just loves me? (pics)?

My cat follows me everywhere. She sleeps like a human (lays her little head on pillow) She talks to me all the time, constantly. Always licks my hair... meows and meows at me until I 'meow' back at her, and when I meow back at her, she responds back.



retarded or just loves me?



http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/s...



and



http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/s...



Retarded cat or just loves me? (pics)?

She just loves you, and you're lucky to have such a sociable cat. We have a calico too, and she gets lovey only once in a while, most of the time she wants to be outside stalking and eating her prey (grasshoppers, frogs, lizards, locusts, anything she can catch). You have a very pretty kitty.



Retarded cat or just loves me? (pics)?

she just loves u. my cat smokey follows my dog sammy everywhere. he licks his fur. he sleeps with him. he cuddles with him. he even tries to nurse off of him. its normal cats r very loving especially males



Retarded cat or just loves me? (pics)?

Awwww what a precious little princess!!!!!



I vote for that she loves you! She obviously loves spending time with you.



Retarded cat or just loves me? (pics)?

She is showing her love for you. I have a cat named Endorra that does me the same way. She is my little shadow.



Retarded cat or just loves me? (pics)?

My cats do the same thing, I think it might have something to do with the level of bond you have with your cat, perhaps if it was very young when taken from the mother it could be mimicking you and using human behavior because she thinks you are her mother and she is supposed to be human.



Retarded cat or just loves me? (pics)?

What a cutie. She just loves you and knows you love her too. That's why she follows you and talks to you. By doing these things, it shows she trusts you. Cats are all different, just like people. Some of mine do the same things your cat does. They all have their own little personality.



Retarded cat or just loves me? (pics)?

awwww you have a beautiful cat and i think shes just doing that to show how much she loves you. Thats really sweet. X3



Retarded cat or just loves me? (pics)?

She loves you,my cats do it all the time well mainly my kitten,Budah.She'll crawl up and use me or my head as a pillow when I'm going to sleep.Cute cat btw ^^.



Retarded cat or just loves me? (pics)?

She obviously loves you to death. And I have to tell you that she is beautiful! I love calicos. My cat Simon is very talkative and extremely affectionate. He loves to sleep under the covers in the bend of my knee. And in the morning, he meows and purrs, and licks my face until I get up and play with him. I wouldn't change him for anything! Enjoy all of the love and affection you cat gives you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover