Saturday, November 28, 2009

I was in love with a werewolf?

In my dream last night, I dreamt that a 17 year old (I'm 14) werewolf named Zac and I were dating.



He was tall and handsome, with dark hair, and he drove a motorcycle eveywhere. We loved eachother, and I would hang out whit him and his 'pack' while they were human. He never did turn into a werewolf in my dream. I always just knew he was one.



Sometimes I would come to his house, the Dog Pad(It was a joke that the pack had made of in my dream. A house is sometimes referred to as a pad, so they named it the Dog Pad, which means the pad on a dog's paw.) since he wasn't able to come over to mine without me sneaking him in, because I knew my parents wouldn't allow our relationship. In my dream we were thoroughly in love. We'd kiss a lot, and he'd carry me around everywhere.



What do you think this dream meant?



I was in love with a werewolf?

You like guys that have a "deeper side"....something hidden %26amp; dangerous. You are probably rebelling a lot and your parents probably have a lot to say on your friends and social life at this time.... you were liking the thrill of of going behind your parents back an yet sub-consciously you knew that they were half right as this guy was capable of changing into something else that your parents would not approve of. So you want your freedom but are still heeding to your parents warnings (and fears) and know that they are partially right.



I was in love with a werewolf?

So glad that I could be of help to you. Kepp those dreams coming. You are far more aware of your surroundings than you think. Report It



I was in love with a werewolf?

I think that you want a boyfriend that is somewhat different and daring, but loving, romantic, and caring at the same time. You would like him, but you think/worry that your parents would not like him.



Best of luck to solving your dream!



I was in love with a werewolf?

According to Dreamcrowd:



To dream that you are admiring someone, indicates that you need to incorporate the qualities of that person into your Self. To dream that you are admiring yourself, suggests that you are in need of approval and affirmation from others. Alternatively, it may mean that you have a large ego or think overly highly of yourself.



To see a wolf in your dream, symbolizes beauty, solitude, mystery, self-confidence and pride. You are able to keep your composure in a variety of social situations and can blend in with any situation with ease and grace. You are a loner by choice. Negatively, it represents hostility and aggression. It may also reflect an uncontrollable force or situation in your life. In particular, if the wolf is white, then it signifies valor and victory. You have the ability to see the light even in your darkest hours. To dream that you kill a wolf, indicates betrayal and secrets revealed.



Try posting your dream on Dreamcrowd for a free interpretation.



I was in love with a werewolf?

You, your age, love, werewolf?



Is it somebody with a wolf/dog spirit trying to reach out with you, a matching soul, a soul mate?



It seems to me that you have got an eye for mystery.



Dreams can be resolved by you thinking of the past and others to do with the mental atmospheric pull of everything that you have known.



Dreams are dreams, and don't say to me that you have never watched / read anything about werewolves, as you would not of developed the word werewolf from nowhere.



I don't think any dream book in the world has this insight resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover