Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do you feel about people who find you attractive when your dolled up, but not when you are?

there personalities change too. like when your hair or makeup or skin for that matter isn't messy or breaking out, etc. then your cute, fly, etc. stared at, yada yada, loved by your friends, family, etc. drooled over. once you have an acne break out, dark circles under your eyes, scars, etc. then its like they treat you differently, more distant, more cold, rude comments, more negative stares, yada yada, from stranger to friends to family. so...how do you feel about people who do this, its very superficial and its a horrible reflection on how they base a human's beings worth?



How do you feel about people who find you attractive when your dolled up, but not when you are?

If a male doesn't find me attractive without all the phony then he doesn't know me and that isn't worth my time. A man who can appreciate my all dolled up and at my worst is one worth keeping which is why I've been with the same guy for over 8 years. He's seen me at my absolute best and my worst and he loves ME for me. My family loves me for me and so do my friends. Anyone who can only appreciate the pseudo-me that is represented when I am wearing make-up, a weave, and some carefully planned ensemble is fake and I don't allow fake people into my world.



How do you feel about people who find you attractive when your dolled up, but not when you are?

i agree completely. I started to notice this also in my teenage years and it was upsetting. i am the same way with everyone no matter how they look because we are all human. but there is nothing more admirable in a person than a sincere good heart. i could care less about looks and unfortunatly we have to live in a world where most people do care but there are people out there that u can relate to and im seeing more and more people speak out on this. dont worry about that just be happy and live your life the way you want too.



god bless%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover