Thursday, November 26, 2009

Love question its urgent!! please help?

i have to do this picture. and it says that if love were a person what would she look like. and i have to give examples like her hair her clothes her ethnicity. in other words i have to get the term love and turn it human. does anybody have any ideas of what i can do??



P.S i know this is not beauty or style but i did not know were else to put it.



please and thank you!!!!



Love question its urgent!! please help?

I'm going to try not to be too mushy, but when I'm asked to picture the personification of love, the image that comes to my mind is of my mom.



To imagine my mom, picture an aging woman who worries a little too much about her children, but who gets happy when they're happy. And constantly struggles to be certain her children are okay. Perhaps you can find a picture of Mother Theresa with a very happy smile.



I'm always thankful that my mom taught me through example of the possibility of pure unconditional love.



Hope that helps, and thanks for the question.



Love question its urgent!! please help?

I would do a picture of a pin-up girl from the 50's. not with trashy clothes tho... and have her hair with soft curls. Thats is what i would do... for an example, just search pinup girl on yahoo.



Love question its urgent!! please help?

A deliriously happy woman in a wedding dress. Ethnicity is up to you.



Love question its urgent!! please help?

hmm i think love would be a beautiful lady with flowers in her hair and smelling of roses. on her ethnicity, that one's kinda tough but for me she would be a mulatto girl because love doesn't distinguish between races.



Love question its urgent!! please help?

someone hott and sexii....mayb in yah....nvm.....HOTT and SEXII

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover